WINE & SPIRITS "ONE OF THE FIVE BEST SPANISH WINES"
03-24-2011 Bodegas Vizar
Our young red wine "ELBO" has been chosen as one of the best Spanish wines by the prestigious magazine "WINE & SPIRITS" with ML AWARDS.
In this year, THE BEST (Spanish & Portuguese) wines have competed in a taste celebrated on the f24th February in the Casino of Madrid. In this event, the enologists of the wineries appreciate the technical work performed. Wineries like Prado Rey, Viña MAyor, Protos, Contino, Anta and so on were presented.
Bodegas Vizar presented 4 samples in 4 different categories, and the result was that the 4 samples were into the best five. IT WAS AN SUCCESS!!!. Being THE FIRST in yeast-bacteria COINOCULATION techniques. With this technique we get wines with more aromatic index in less time.
Members of the jury:
- Antonio Palacios (Director Excell Ibérica)
- David Molina (Propietario Koncept-Wine-Londres)
- Sam Harrop (Master of Wine. International Wine Challenge)
- Norrel Robertson (Master of Wine. Enólogo. Guy Anderson Wine)
- Josua Greene (Editor Revista Wine & Spirits. New York)
- Jaime Goode (International Wine Challenge)